Saturday October 5, 2019
From 8:30am to 11:30am at Winston Churchill High School
For Girls and Boys
Ages: 4th to 8th Grades
Hosted by the
WCHS Girls Volleyball Team
• No Experience Necessary
• Focus is on beginning to intermediate skills, but the
participants will be grouped by skill level so advanced
players will receive training too at their level.
• Fee is $30 via on-line advanced payment only. If spots are
still open on the day of the clinic, the fee is $35 (cash
only) for walk-ins. If paid by cash, a parent/guardian must
sign the player in at the door
• On-line payment ends at 8pm on 10/4/2019. Sign up at:
• Registration is limited to 50 participants, so sign up soon.
• Sign-in desk opens at 8am. Please make sure you are at the
gym no later than 8:20am so we can start at 8:30am.
• This is a fund raiser for the Churchill Volleyball team.
• Please bring plenty of water and bring indoor court shoes.
We suggest you eat a good breakfast.
• Parents may stay, but are by no means required to stay.
Questions should go to Coach Cindy
at email@example.com or 301-806-0676